MEMORABLE JOURNEYS ON BOARD THE LUXURIOUS HOTEL AT SEA
This world is filled with extraordinary places.
Seabourn stands out when it comes to offering cruises that visit must-see ports and hidden gems that those on other cruise lines never get to see. Offering smaller, more intimate cruise ships, we travel to the most beautiful and most desirable destinations on all seven continents. Our travelers explore the magnificent sights of the world visiting picturesque harbors, marquee cities, and historic sites. When you sail with Seabourn, you will get to explore the world’s most extraordinary places in an enjoyable and meaningful way that you will never forget.
When you choose Seabourn, you get an extraordinary value for your vacation dollar. With top-notch intimate ships, the finest dining options, well-trained professional staff, and the most extraordinary locations, you know you will be creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Guests have amazing food options onboard a Seabourn cruise. Here are some options:
- The Restaurant offers open seating and elegant dinners.
- The Colonnade offers lavish buffets or table service for breakfast or lunch along with regionally themed nightly dinners.
- Sushi is created by skilled chefs for a delightful experience at lunch or dinner.
- The Patio offers poolside service of grilled specialties, freshly baked pizzas, and lunch buffets in a relaxing atmosphere.
- In-Suite Dining allows you to choose from a varied menu or a multi-course meal served in your suite or out on your veranda.
World-class dining courtesy of a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller.
- Complimentary dining venues to dine when and where you wish.
- Seabourn Conversations to connect with visionary experts.
- Ventures by Seabourn offers optional shore excursions to extend experiences.
- Evening entertainment by collaboration with Sir Tim Rice.
- Purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO.
- Spa and wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil and his mindful living program.
While Seabourn cruise ships are smaller and more intimate, your suite is definitely not lacking. Every suite is served by a personal suite stewardess who will ensure everything in your room is perfect. Suites have a queen-sized or twin bed featuring a luxurious, custom-built mattress. The beds have Italian cotton linens, a comfortable all-season duvet, and either soft or firm pillows as you choose. Each suite has ample storage with walk-in closets, plush terry robes, slippers, and a safe for your valuables.
The in-suite bar features glassware, beverages, and complimentary wines or spirits at your request. You have interactive entertainment featuring broadcast TV and countless choices for movies and music. Your marble bath features a full tub, shower, and luxury products that feature Seabourn’s signature scent made by Molton Brown London. Extra touches include an umbrella, well-lit vanity mirror, and even a World Atlas along with a complimentary Press Reader app for access to your favorite magazines and newspapers.
Premium suites offer upgraded amenities including complimentary Internet service, an enhanced in-suite bar, a welcome bouquet of fresh flowers, a customized display of succulent tropical fruits, a Nespresso machine with coffees, Swarovski binoculars for use during the trip, and complimentary private car airport transfer for up to 50 miles.
Seabourn offers Discovery Tours by partnering with UNESCO to promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage properties. On these tours, Seabourn travelers are granted privileged access to restricted and sequestered collections and are given custom interpretations with highly skilled experts. These memorable trips often offer overland excursions that take you to fascinating sites. Seabourn also offers World Heritage Tours which include shore excursions to UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Historic Centre of St. Petersburg
- Petra, Jordan
- Stonehenge, Avebury and Associated Sites, England
- Old City of Jerusalem and the City’s Walls
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia
- The Trulli of Alberobello, Italy
- Old Town of Corfu, Greece
- Komodo National Park, Indonesia
Let the experienced team of cruise enthusiasts at Port & Porters help you curate your bespoke journeys.