NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE
NORWEGIAN CRUISE LINE
Amazing new experiences from ship to shore await you on Norwegian Cruise Lines.
If you are looking for a way to escape while experiencing something new, Norwegian has the perfect trip for you. With cruises to places that you have dreamed of visiting, amazing food choices, entertainment options, and onboard activities on newly enhanced cruise ships and the world’s most beautiful destinations, we are not the standard cruise line. We have revamped our offerings, so now is the time to see what we have new here at Norwegian and partake of new experiences from ship to shore.
The new and improved Norwegian has plenty to offer everyone. A $400 million investment with the Norwegian Edge will enable us to offer our guests amazing, innovative entertainment and superior dining options. The all-new Los Lobos Cantina on Norwegian Dawn offers an outstanding Mexican dining experience. Pride of America offers slow-churned gelato at Dolce Gelato. The Cavern Club on Norwegian Epic offers music and fun. When the additions were done, we didn’t leave out entertainment upgrades such as Legends in Concert and Swing! The Musical on the Norwegian Gem or Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Norwegian Epic. Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea and 5 O’Clock Somewhere Bar is available on Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway and Norwegian Star offering Jimmy Buffett’s first-ever floating Margaritaville at sea.
When sailing with Norwegian, you can access the Caribbean’s premier island destination. Harvest Caye in Southern Belize is a 75-acre oasis that offers private beachside cabanas, an expansive pool, a lagoon for water sports, and an island village where local craftspeople sell their creations. It also offers access to the second largest barrier reef in the world as well as mainland access and beauty. The adventurous can zipline through the tropical jungle.
Regardless of whether you are choosing a romantic getaway with your partner or you are taking the kids along for a family adventure, Norwegian has the perfect accommodations so you will have the right amount of room. We strive to be your home on the seas.
Our newest ship is the Norwegian Escape. As the first ship in our line’s Breakaway Plus Class, it represents an evolution of the cruise fleet.
- Guests can enjoy exciting bold flavors in Bayona by Iron Chef Jose Garces. After Midnight, the Broadway musical is performed regularly.
- Enjoy island-inspired music and amazing cheeseburgers at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville at Sea.
- A three-story enclave with luxurious suites can be found in The Haven, which offers an indoor and outdoor dining venue that stands out.
- The Aqua Park features the all-new Aqua Racer where you grab an inner tube and go whooshing down the line’s first-ever tandem waterslide.
- Kids will enjoy the Kids’ Aqua Park, where they get drenched by tipping buckets.
- The Cellars brings the Michael Mondavi Family Wine onboard.
- The best Napa Valley blends are available on the ship and programs for both the expert and novice wine connoisseur are available.
- Beer lovers will enjoy the District Brew House’s offerings of 50 bottled beers and 24 draft beers.
Whether you prefer being active and taking to the zipline or just taking it easy and enjoying some time in the spa, Norwegian has the perfect activities for your journey. With state-of-the-art fitness centers, Mandara Spa’s personalized specialty treatments, plenty of games and waterparks, and legendary entertainment, there is something for everyone when sailing with Norwegian.
- Fitness centers
- Spa treatments
- Broadway shows
- Dancing at H20 Glow
- Dinner shows
- Unique bars and lounges
- Youth activities
- Family dining
There are destinations to suit any taste onboard Norwegian Cruise Lines. We travel to:
- The Caribbean
- Baltic Capitals
- Asia from Hong Kong, Dubai, and Singapore
- Asia, The Gulf and Eastern Mediterranean from Rome and Dubai
Let the experienced team of cruise enthusiasts at Port & Porters help you curate your bespoke journeys.