A Different View on Your World
OCEANIA CRUISES' VISTA
Vista encourages you to take your time and enjoy the ride on a ship whose alluring beauty and chic style are reminiscent of the delights you’ll find ashore. Organic elements drawn from the land and the sea reflect a new, fresh perspective in stunning interiors and harmonious places.
Finest Cuisine at Sea
Filled with a stunning selection of exotic and varied destinations, the world awaits your discovery. There’s just no better way to explore it than aboard Oceania Cruises’ ships. Our itineraries are extensive, including the many interesting destinations around the world. Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, Sirena, Marina and Riviera are romantic and lavish, with every calling on the world’s most desired vents, from historical cities and contemporary meccas to beachfront villages and subtropical islands. On a ship with Oceania Cruises, every day provides the chance to experience a new destination’s history, cuisine and culture.
Hurry on board our luxury vessels and enjoy cuisine rivalling even the best restaurants ashore. Oceania Cruises is about uncompromising quality. Perhaps the most remarkable aspect of an Oceania Cruises voyage is its incredible value for money. Free amenities abound abound without any hidden costs in any of our restaurants. Sipping a glass of vintage wine onboard or enjoying a beach excursion are just as convenient and affordable.
CHOICE OF FREE
Experience The Finest Cuisine at Sea
The Polo Grill
- No extra on-board expenses (restaurants included)
- Free internet and non-alcoholic drinks
- Free room service dining 24/7
- Free shuttle service from ship to city centres, with shore excursions available up to 40% off retail a la carte prices.
- Value packages available for wines originally priced 2-3 times current value
Free Unlimited Internet plus, Choice of One Option:
1. Free Shipboard Credit
2. Free Shore Excursions
3. Free Beverage Package
Finest cuisine at sea, with restaurants helmed by Master Chef Jacques Pepin Rivals Michelin-starred restaurants ashore.
On board Marina and Riviera, customers can learn how to prepare exquisite dishes from Master Chefs around the world at The Culinary Center, the first hands-on cooking school at sea.
Culinary Discovery Tours takes these lessons one step further, where, at select ports, one can accompany chef instructors while shopping for fresh ingredients ashore at local markets, and experience authentic regional fare in private homes or the chef’s selected restaurants.
- World-renowned guest lecturers
- Complimentary yoga
- Indoor cycling
- Group fitness classes
- English-style library with more than 2,000 books and periodicals
- Monte Carlo-style casino
- Driving range and up to 18-hole golf putting greens
- Full-size paddle tennis court
- Calls on the world’s most desirable ports including New York, Greece and Italy
- Diverse and exotic locations
- A 1.56-1.71 to one guest to staff ratio
- Intimate and luxurious environment
- Ships are ideally proportioned and can slip into boutique ports that are off-limits to larger vessels.
- With smaller ships, no need for passengers to rush, stand in endless lines or worry about crowds, cuisine prepared à la minute, spa services are readily available in the Canyon Ranch SpaClub and going ashore and returning on board takes minutes rather than hours.
- Accommodations are fitted with soothing colors, soft textures, stylish furnishings, the Oceania Cruises-exclusive ‘Prestige Tranquility Bed’ featuring 1,000-thread-count linens, plush towels and Bulgari amenities
- Ancient Temples of Bagan : over 10,000 Buddhist temples, pagodas and monasteries built between the 11th and 13th centuries.
- Ha Long Bay, Vietnam : A UNESCO World Heritage Site, where travelers can see emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests.
- Barcelona, Spain : known for art and architecture. with modernist landmarks designed by famed architect Antoni Gaudí, travelers can see his buildings that date back to 1882.
- U Bein Bridge, Myanmar: this three-quarter mile bridge was built around 1850 and is believed to be the oldest and longest teakwood bridge in the world.
- Sydney, Australia : one of Australia’s largest and most populous cities. Is home to the Sydney Opera House, designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site and is considered one of the architectural wonders of the 20th century.
Let the experienced team of cruise enthusiasts at Port & Porters help you curate your bespoke journeys.