REGENT SEVEN SEAS
REGENT SEVEN SEAS
Luxury at Sea
Regent Seven Seas offers the world’s most luxurious fleet of ships. Seven Seas Explorer, Seven Seas Voyager, Seven Seas Mariner, and Seven Seas Navigator are the sea’s pinnacles of elegance and grace. Offering intimate sailing accommodations, the ships are the right size to prevent long lines and lengthy waits. All accommodations are suites and they have some of the largest private balconies at sea. With a wonderful staff-to-guest ratio, you will get to know the crew.
Offering incomparable personal service and outstanding gourmet restaurants, Regent Seven Seas has won several honors declaring they are the best at sea. Sailing to a variety of alluring vistas and offering memorable stops at 468 ports of call, some of which can only be reached by intimate sized ships, Regent Seven Seas stands out from other cruise lines. When you are ready for a memorable adventure or wish to catch a luxury cruise deal, choose Regent Seven Seas.
Unlimited Shore Excursion
Regent Seven Seas has a newly upgraded fleet of award-winning ships that redefine elegance.
- Seven Seas Explorer is the newest all-suite, all-balcony ship boasting the largest balconies at sea and is the only ship to feature an in-suite spa.
- Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Mariner are all-suite, all-balcony ships with both offering just 350 suites.
- Seven Seas Navigator, which was upgraded in April 2016, offers 245 suites with 90% of them offering private balconies.
- Each ship has elegant public areas, various gourmet dining options, a world-class Canyon Ranch Spaclub, and generous amenities.
The all-suite accommodations include:
- European king-sized bed or twin bed configuration with the exclusive Suite Slumber Bed using luxurious linens and duvet
- Private balconies for the majority of suites
- Separate sitting areas
- Free unlimited WiFi access
- Marble-appointed bathroom with shower and/or tub
- Spacious custom built-in closet or walk-in closet
- 24-hour room service with course-by-course dinners
- Mini-bar with daily replenishment of complimentary bottled water, beer, and soft drinks
- L’Occitane Mer and Mistral toiletries for all categories
- Interactive flat-screen TV with extensive media libraries and movies-on-demand
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Concierge Suites and higher include additional amenities
For an amazing one-of-a-kind experience, choose our top of the line suites:
- In Penthouse Suites
- Seven Seas and Horizon View Suites
- Explorer, Voyager, Mariner, Navigator Suites
- Master and Grand Suites
- Regent Suite
There are multiple dining options onboard the Seven Seas:
- Compass Rose – The ultimate specialty restaurant with style and sophistication.
- Prime 7 – A luxurious dining option offering classic steakhouse cuisine and modern flair.
- La Veranda – Chefs showcase their skills and present regional specialties.
- Sette Mari at La Veranda – Italy comes alive with fine wines and Italian specialties.
- Signatures – Classic French dishes aboard Seven Seas Mariner.
- Chartreuse – Experience the newest specialty restaurant aboard Seven Seas Explorer and Seven Seas Voyager.
- Pool Grill – A casual ambiance and deliciously simple classics such as burgers, barbecue, and milkshakes.
- Pacific Rim – A Pan-Asian restaurant on Seven Seas Explorer.
- The Study – Seven Seas Explorer’s private dining room on Deck 10 for those in the Regent Suite.
There are activities for all ages onboard the Seven Seas:
- Heated pool
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Fitness center
- Onboard enrichment programs
- Sports deck with golfing or table tennis
- Enjoy cocktails in a club-style piano bar
- Extended journeys
Seven Seas offers multiple destinations. Here are some of those options:
- Opulent Cities of the Emirates
- A Sampling of Singapore
- Essence of Bangkok
- Luxurious Landscapes and Lisbon
- Ultimate Rio
- Jewels of Hong Kong
Let the experienced team of cruise enthusiasts at Port & Porters help you curate your bespoke journeys.